(Article updated on the 1st September 2020. Video above does not reflect some of the recent changes put in place)
We have implemented a number of measures to help minimise the spread of coronavirus and ensure our workshops are safe for both pupils and staff. The changes we have made are based on guidelines provided by the WHO, the UK government and the Department for Education.
1. Flexible group sizes based on class bubbles
We will only work with a maximum of 15 pupils in each workshop.
2. One headset each during workshops
Pupils will not share headsets.
3. Headsets are thoroughly cleaned between use
Our VR headsets will be cleaned thoroughly with Clinell Universal wipes after every use.
4. Social distancing will be maintained during all workshops
Two meters will be maintained between PrimeVR team members and pupils/staff.
5. Provisional bookings are available with no cancellation fees
We completely understand that circumstances are unpredictable at the moment and so we are offering schools the opportunity to secure dates with free cancellation (as long as this is due to COVID-19).
You can read our detailed coronavirus risk assessment here. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!